I was just thinking. . .

I am very happily married to my best friend, Josh since August 2004. We had our first baby girl, Allie this past August and are loving out new role as mom and dad. Josh is currently working at NBBC as well as heading up the youth group at our church. God has shown himself in great and mighty ways to us and we are excited about the work he is doing in both of our lives.

Tuesday, May 09, 2006



Some baby pics. . Finally! On the top you can see her little feet, on the one below you can see her waving the peace sign! On the bottom picture you can see her face, hands and arms! How amazing!

Yesterday I went up to Greenbay for the baby's eco cardiogram and ultra sound and was able to get some actual pictures!! (I just couldn't seem to get the clip of the dvd on my blog). It's so funny because half the time I couldn't tell what we were looking at, and then the doctor would point it out and then I could see it. It still amazes when I think of the miracle that is inside of me, what a precious gift from God!! I can't help wondering when I pray for her, the path in life that God has for her, and how he will use her, what her little personality will be etc. . . overwhelming to say in the least!! I can definitly feel her moving around now (she just kicked!) and my stomach is ever expanding, I am starting to wonder, just how far can I stretch! (got a ways to go =) . . .

After keeping a very hectic and somewhat chaotic schedule this last month, Josh and I finally enjoyed a lazy Saturday! It was so nice to sleep in have no responsibilities for the day (well no major ones anyway). I fixed a big breakfast and we were able to enjoy eachother's company over the breakfast table and share what God has been teaching us the past week. I always tell my husband that there is no one else that I would rather be with or hang out with, then him. We have so much fun together, even in somthing as simple as eating breakfast. . . I feel so blessed!

11 Comments:

Blogger S said...

Those pics are amazing..It won't be long before you'll get to hold your little one!

2:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah Sara!! How awesome!! I'm glad you got to put the pics up. I was also happy to hear about your lazy Saturday. Good for you!! I was blessed and encouraged to hear of it.

2:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sorry that was me, Sarah!

2:45 PM  
Blogger Tim St. Clair II said...

My Friend Josh is going to be a Daddy! That's awesome! Congratulations you two. My wife and I have just recently joined the blogger world and we are enjoying being able to reconnect with college friends.

Josh, I still laugh when I think back to some of our first memories together in college. Remember the Judson play?! And how scary you were in stage make-up. If you don't remember, I think I have some video somewhere of that little event. Hilarious!

Anyway, have a great week guys. I love your blog.

5:44 AM  
Blogger Jocelyn Pagano said...

Sarah,

It was so good to meet you at graduation. Josh was a pretty good friend while I attended Northland and I am so excited he is going to be a daddy - I am sure you already know he will be a great one!

3:21 PM  
Blogger Tracy said...

Sarah, I have a bag of girls clothes. Would you be interested in it? If you want just take what you like and either pass the rest on or junk it. Just let me know.

7:18 PM  
Blogger Kelli said...

I love those pictures! You can see her features - you can already tell she will be beautiful! How fun! Just a few more months and you will be able to see her face to face.

7:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW... thats the baby!!
-Heston

8:09 AM  
Blogger Tim and Heidi Harney said...

Hey Sarah! Thanks so much for the email. I'm sorry I haven't written. Our computer is doing funny things. I can receive email, but I can't send any! It's been frustrating. I think of you every day though. I am praying. :) I appreciate the update sooo much. Thanks for thinking of me. I've been checking your blog every day. :) Tim works monday - friday 3-11 and Saturday 1-9 (eastern time). Yuck, I know. I am home by myself except someone picks me up for church on Wednesdays. So, call me sometime that you are available and we can chat, since I can't email. When do you leave?
I love you!

1:31 PM  
Blogger Tim and Heidi Harney said...

do you have an instant messenger?

1:58 PM  
Blogger Tim and Heidi Harney said...

here's an update :)

10:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home