I was just thinking. . .

I am very happily married to my best friend, Josh since August 2004. We had our first baby girl, Allie this past August and are loving out new role as mom and dad. Josh is currently working at NBBC as well as heading up the youth group at our church. God has shown himself in great and mighty ways to us and we are excited about the work he is doing in both of our lives.

Monday, November 13, 2006

This and That. . .

Happenings:

Well life has been pretty uneventful this past week (not a bad thing compared to the week before). Josh left for a trip for a few days and I sure did miss him. It's always a highlight in my day when he comes home from work and I missed seeing him.
We also had our first big snow storm!! Should I be happy or sad?? Well, I always love the first snow, somthing sentimental, and it is so beautiful to see everything covered in a shimmering blanket of white. Of course this one didn't last long and we are back to looking at dirty snow and frozen mud. . .but snow will come again (Hello, we're in Northern WI!)
I am enjoying getting my full nights' sleep. Allie is doing great, sleeping through the night and I am enjoying "playing" with her more since I can get smiles and coos and not just a blank stare=).
God is continuing to provide for our needs in unexpected ways and it is awesome to see him at work in our lives. I can't get over the fact of how personal our God is aware of even the smallest needs and burdens in our life. And even in my everday life I have been challenged with the fact to live in the grace He has already given me, hourly, daily. God has given me the awesome responsibility of a wife and mother and I truly need His work in my life to be changing me and growing me so that I can be all that he has planned for me to be!

Well I had better wrap it up get some shut eye.

2 Comments:

Blogger juliechall said...

I know what you mean Sarah - as in, God just showering us with blessings all the time. It never ceases to amaze me how He provides and takes care of every need and even so many wants. We are so unworthy. I'm so happy you are enjoying being a mother too. It makes me excited for my turn....sometime :)
Hope you have a wonderful day!
Julie

11:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So happy for you that Allie is sleeping through the night! I remember the first time that happened for us - I was absolutely jubilant!!! ;)

It's hard when our hubbies leave, even for a short while. But it's great to see how the Lord is at work in your life. Miss you!

10:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home