I was just thinking. . .

I am very happily married to my best friend, Josh since August 2004. We had our first baby girl, Allie this past August and are loving out new role as mom and dad. Josh is currently working at NBBC as well as heading up the youth group at our church. God has shown himself in great and mighty ways to us and we are excited about the work he is doing in both of our lives.

Friday, January 05, 2007

Just Right

Here is a picture we had taken of Allie - I still need a "girly one" with a dress and big bow. . . but I thought these were pretty cute! (well there are more they just won't upload. . . maybe next time=)

Allie had her 4 month check up today and she is doing great! She weighed in at 14lb and was just over 24 inches long. These last couple weeks she has been fighting a nasty cold, so yes, those 12 hour nights have ceased for the time being. We had a great Christmas and I will try to get some pics up here pretty soon (with our new camera that actually works!) . We spent a week in Ohio with Josh's family
Josh is gone with our Youth group to Camp Cobeac for thier winter retreat and I sure do miss him!
But it's nice to have my family right down the road when the days get lonely.
I hope everyone had a great Christmas! Happy 2007!

14 Comments:

Blogger Reads said...

Hey, it was neat to see your youth group this weekend. We have had a great time! I'm sorry you couldn't come too, the girls would have had a great time together! Josh was showing off pictures of Allie, like a proud dad!

8:43 PM  
Blogger Katie Barker said...

oh... i just love the hat and sweater. where did you get them from?

10:46 AM  
Blogger Ken & Jen Schmidt said...

Sarah, Allie is absolutely adorable! I love her outfit! If Ken would let me, I'd have a whole closet of little girl clothes! He gets rather flustered whenever I walk into the baby department - someone might see and start rumors! (He's probably right with how everyone knows everyone around here!) It's now a running joke =o) I hope your Christmas was wonderful and Happy 2007!!

7:32 PM  
Blogger Leah (Parrish) Millan said...

Cute! Cute! Cute! I love the hat!

5:39 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

What an adorable little outfit! She's not exactly thrilled, is she!? Very cute--LOVE the hat!

7:46 PM  
Blogger Shyla said...

adorable!! LOVE the hat!! she looks a lot like you!

6:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sarah, It's me, Aunt Jenni! What a cutie pie she is. Oh, I cannot wait to snuggle her. We all sure did miss you and Josh over the holidays. Tell Josh hello for us and give Allie a big hug and kiss from Aunt Jenni. Hope to see you this summer. Isn't Mommyhood such a beautiful gift?21

5:45 PM  
Blogger AnneB said...

Adorable pic! Glad to hear she is sleeping better for you...it makes such a difference once they let you sleep through the night. Glad your holidays were enjoyable! Anne

4:43 AM  
Blogger Sauers said...

Allie is so cute! Can't wait to see you guys when we come for Heart Conference, I'm sure she has gotten so much bigger since the last time we were there! Talk to you soon,
Ruth

7:34 AM  
Blogger Tim and Heidi Harney said...

precious!!!! I hope the Lord makes a way for us to see you soon- I've been missing you alot lately... and talking about Allie and how I can't wait to meet her. Praying for you!
Love you!

11:16 AM  
Blogger brokeontwizzlers said...

Sarah, I think Allie looks a lot like you. She is a cutie. It must be nice for you to have your family so close. I know it was hard for my sister when she had Luke and lived in Louisville. Sounds like your cherishing this time.
-april

8:04 AM  
Blogger Jenny said...

how sweet! What a cutie pie!

10:30 AM  
Blogger Jenny said...

how sweet! What a cutie pie!

10:31 AM  
Blogger Aaron and Stephanie Coffey said...

Hey sarah! Just wanted to let you know that we had a great time with your inlaws a few weeks ago! They are so sweet! so is your little peanut!:)

8:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home