I was just thinking. . .

I am very happily married to my best friend, Josh since August 2004. We had our first baby girl, Allie this past August and are loving out new role as mom and dad. Josh is currently working at NBBC as well as heading up the youth group at our church. God has shown himself in great and mighty ways to us and we are excited about the work he is doing in both of our lives.

Sunday, November 26, 2006

Life of the Party




We had a great Thanksgiving, lots of great food and a great time with family and friends. My Gram and Gramps came down to visit and it was great to have them here!

Here are some pics of our little munchkin - she was the center of attention and she had fun playing with her two adoring uncles and great Gram and Gramps (and grandma and grandpa of course!)

Allie is three months old, growing fast and sleeping 11-12 hours at night!! Yeah!!

5 Comments:

Blogger Kelli said...

That is a great family picture! Glad to hear that you had a good Thanksgiving. It is always so nice to be with family.

9:06 AM  
Blogger Shyla said...

11-12 hrs?!!! Sheesh! Can I get the list of drugs you use! LOL
Cutie pics!

8:02 PM  
Blogger Sauers said...

She is getting so big and so cute! It is so awesome how family melts over a little baby! Glad you guys had a good Thanksgiving! yeah, 11-12 hours is incredible! I'm so happy for you! Hope to be able to get up to Northland to see everybody soon! Will you guys be around for Christmas?

8:33 PM  
Blogger C and C said...

hey sarah! your little girlie sure is cute! i cant believe she sleeps that long at night! hope you are surviving the latest snow storm!

1:20 PM  
Blogger carissa said...

wow! You sure are blessed with her sleeping habits. I bet you feel like a new woman. I'm so glad I saw you at Wal-mart today! I was going to call you for your blog address :) Allie is getting so big. 3 mo. is a great age and things just become routine!! Way to go, mom!!

8:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home